Patara beige emperador marble decorative natural stone it has brown spider color in naturel stones world market the most important feature of this stone polish absortion capacity is very higher then other stones.
It's most aesthetic Brown color. We can make produce surface tumbled, polished, brushed, honed, bush hammering, flamed such as flooring, wall covering, marble stair, doors and elevators edge coating, fireplace coverings, kitchen countertops and bathroom counters, all construction coatings projects.
It can be combination with olive maroon, light beige used flooring coatings, brown emperador carried as other stones with the visual appearance of the level with the out configuration also conducted as in wash basin with the condition of not being extended further secured with epoxy large floor2x60x60cm sizes.
Production is carried out with a capacity of 8.500 m2 per month. You can use like Hotel projects, villa projects, used in places such as the elite in terms of luxe residential.
Our sales are available blocks and slabs of marble Turkey you can visit our company's marble factories and quarries.
export slab + floor tiles + polished + honed + brushed
Patara beige emperador floor and slab size prices
FOB price list date: 28.09.2018
• 2cm x 30cm x 60cm 14 usd/m2
• 2cm x 40cm x 40cm 19usd/m2
• 2cm x 40cm x 80cm 21 usd/m2
• 2cm x 80cm x 80cm 39 usd/m2
• 2cm x 110cm x 110cm 44 usd/m2
• 2cm x slab (width 120cm-180cm)41 usd/m2
• 3cm x slab (Length 120cm-180cm) 49 usd/m2
*** Please call us for current price information
*** Please contact us for other non-standard sizes.
Physical and mechanical properties
physical and mechanical properties
• hardness (mohs) 3,9
• unit volume weight 2,88 gr/cm3
• Atmospheric pressure SE %0,33
• porosity %0,145
• Pressure resistance 985 kgf/cm2
• impact resistance 29,4 kgf/cm2
• Modulus of elasticity x325 kgf/cm2
• solidity ratio %98,9
• Porosity grade %0,88
• Average tensile strength 88 kgf/cm2
• Chemical properties SiO2 0.9 Fe2O3 6.5 Cao 59.55
patara light beige crate ready to the requested size
Friday, April 20, 2018